ADJ American Audio WM219 (MK2)
The American Audio WM-219 second generation (MK2) is a 2-channel UHF wireless microphone system that includes two wireless microphones, two different color coded rings (to differentiate each microphone) and a wireless receiver with individual volume control and audio input for each microphone.
The WM-219 is designed for use in PA, karaoke, mobile entertainers, schools and houses of worship. It has a wireless range of 300 feet / 90M (line of site) and each microphone has 6-10 hour battery life.
• UHF Dual Receiver Handheld Wireless Mic system
• Dual Easyview displays
• 100 Channels per receiver
• FSS Smart Scan searches for the best open frequencies
• 2 detachable UHF antennas. Front or rear mount (includes BNC antenna cables)
• 19” Rackmount receiver
• 2 handheld transmitters with “aQuevoice” capsules